Thursday, April 16, 2009

An Excellent Tea Pary Speech

A fellow Objectivist in Atlanta got to speak at a Tea Party yesterday and it is so good! Her short, but excellent speech starts at about 1:11. Check it out! For those of you not familiar with the book she mentions in the beginning of her speech, Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand, (it's what everyone cheers about) I wish I could get you to read it! There's a reason it's been mentioned in the media over and over again. There's a reason Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh are talking about it. There's a reason it changed my life. It can save this country and make you an even better, happier person, literally, but you have to read it. If you are willing to read it, I WILL BUY AND MAIL A COPY TO YOU, FREE, just let me know if you're interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment