Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Miracles" and Other Such Nonsense

A few days ago, I was in my local Hallmark store to buy some stationary and they had a Christian radio station playing in the background. This man had called in with his example of a "miracle." He had been diagnosed with hepatitis C several years previously, but at his most recent checkup, his new doctor could find no trace of it. The caller started bawling like a baby and praising God for this "miracle." Gee, how miraculous the lab screwed up his first test results. That NEVER happens! :-P The whole segment made me laugh out loud in the quiet store. I have no idea if anyone knew what I was laughing at, but I kinda hoped they did. They have the right to play that crap in their business, but I also have the right to laugh hysterically at it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment