Monday, July 13, 2009

Walmart - My New Enemy

I never thought the day would come when I would boycott Walmart. I stick up for them every chance I get. (When others criticize them for being "too big" or for not unionizing their workforce. When cities and towns ban them from their city limits, etc.) I appreciate the great values I find in their stores several times per week; however, they have decided to support nationalized health care, and that's where I draw the line. I went to the Walmart website, called their toll-free number, voiced my complaint, then also sent them an email. They will no longer receive any of my hard-earned money. They used to save me money, but if they're going to lobby for higher taxes and more expensive/lower quality health care, they're not really not saving me a penny or doing me any favors!

0 comments:

Post a Comment