Friday, December 10, 2010

White Supremacist and Neo-Nazi Groups Funding Immigration Reform Groups

If you haven’t checked it out already, now is a great time to follow my immigration blog, Mother of Exiles.  My husband, Santiago, has been on a roll lately, uncovering and exposing the immigration reform groups FAIR, Center for Immigration Studies and Numbers USA for what they really are, neo-Nazi, white supremacist hate groups!  His first two posts of a multi-part series can be found here and here.

 

When I was a conservative Republican, I used to forward around Numbers USA’s scary videos and emails.  I’m so glad that I now know better!  Not only have I learned more about individual rights and immigration, but I’ve learned more about who is behind these evil groups trying to stop immigration to the US. 

 

Please take the time to educate yourself on the issues and make sure you’re not parroting the evil, racist trash of these hate groups!  We all need to think for ourselves, make up our own minds and understand the nature of individual rights.

2 comments:

rowb said...

You forgot sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Kelly Valenzuela said...

I've not looked into his background. Does he have known racist connections?

Post a Comment