Monday, October 22, 2007

Cat Got Your Tongue?

Even though I've liked them okay and I find some worth in them, I have yet to be impressed by any of my blog posts yet. Nothing yet that I am extremely proud of. Tonight I sit here full of "stuff" going on in my life, but I am so stressed that I can't even figure out what to say or where to start, and if I did, would I just sit here and complain? If so, what good would that do? Since I have nothing really constructive or positive to say, I will resort to a simple, humorous story from my FROG dinner last night. After my FROG meeting, we went to a really good Chinese food restaurant. After dinner, my new roommate, Jenni, got the best fortune of all. It read, "The greatest achievement in life is selflessness." Classic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment