Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Come and Take It!

At first, this story scared me a bit.
NLPC has uncovered a plan by the White House New Media operation to hire a technology vendor to conduct a massive, secret effort to harvest personal information on millions of Americans from social networking websites. The information to be captured includes comments, tag lines, emails, audio, and video. The targeted sites include Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, YouTube, Flickr and others – any space where the White House “maintains a presence.”
The more I think about it though, the less scared I am and the more angry I get. I don't want to live in a world where I can't speak my mind, so if they don't like what I have to say, I say, "Come and Take It!" What a bunch of cowardly, un-American pigs these politicians are.

1 comments:

Monica said...

Careful, Kelly. Someone might accuse you of "advocating violence" for having the audacity to defend yourself.

You put your finger on a problem we all wish wasn't there, and that some people don't want to discuss.

People can ignore that issue all they like. It's still going to be there, isn't it?

Post a Comment